Our offices are open.
You can call our office at 717-336-7797 if you would like to make an appointment.
If you are in need of prayer, call our office and we would be happy to have one of our prayer team members contact you.
If you are in need of any emotional support please call one of the following numbers.
Remember! We are all in this together!
The Department of Human Services (DHS) today announced the launch of a statewide Support & Referral Helpline staffed by skilled and compassionate staff who will be available 24/7 to assist Pennsylvanians struggling with anxiety and other challenging emotions due to the COVID-19 emergency and refer them to community-based resources that can further help to meet individual needs.
The toll-free, round-the-clock support line is officially operational. The number to call is 1-855-284-2494. For TTY, dial 724-631-5600.
Many other resources also remain available to Pennsylvanians in need of support, including:
• National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
• Nacional de Prevención del Suicidio: 1-888-628-9454
• Crisis Text Line: Text “PA” to 741-741
• Veteran Crisis Line: 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
• Disaster Distress Helpline: 1-800-985-5990
• Get Help Now Hotline (for substance use disorders): 1-800-662-4357
• Pennsylvania Sexual Assault Helpline – 1-888-772-7227
• National Domestic Violence Helpline – 1-800-799-7233