Your Extra Give Fundraiser Guide
It’s time to take the love you have for REAL Life Community Services and help us raise funds! ExtraGive is designed to make it super simple for you to build support for the organizations and causes you care about. So, let’s get everyone in your network ready to give!
How do I become a Peer-to-Peer Fundraiser?
1. Just search for your REAL Life Community Services on extragive.org. Or click this link to go directly to our page. From there, click the Fundraise button.
2. Fill out your first and last name, fill in your email and make a password. Click ‘SUBMIT’.
3. Thanks for signing up to be a fundraiser! You can manage your profile on GiveGab. Youll get an email confirming that you have become a fundraiser with more details.
What link do I share?
You’ll want to share the link created for your fundraising page found on your dashboard. The confirmation email you got when you first signed up will have the link as well!
You can also share the organization’s main campaign link, and your supporters will still be able to donate to your specific page by scrolling all the way to the bottom and clicking your fundraiser link.
How do I get the word out?
To get the word our about ExtraGive, you’ll want to communicate with your contacts through email messages, social media posts, and word of mouth. Check out some of the sample content below for ideas of what to post and when!
What am I Responsible for?
- As a Fundraiser, you’re responsible for getting the word out about ExtraGive, and encouraging support for your fundraiser and the organization that you are fundraising for!
- The nonprofit leaders for the organization you are supporting will likely have a goal in place that they are hoping to reach during ExtraGive and you are responsible for helping them to reach that goal. You should set an individual goal for your fundraiser to let your friends and family know what portion of your organization’s goal you are hoping to help achieve.
- Most importantly, you are responsible for having fun with your fundraising efforts and working to share enthusiasm and support for your organization and the causes and objectives you are helping to support. Create a fun video and colorful, passionate thank you message. These small gestures can go a long way for your organization’s fundraising efforts!